In-app payments is easier than ever. You get a wide range of payment methods through us.
With Paytrail's Mobile SDK, you can create a payment implementation for a mobile app easily and quickly.
Developers can build the payment page of the mobile app as desired using their own branding. Payment buttons can be embedded on the checkout page directly in the app.
iOS and Android versions available.
The product is constantly being developed based on the feedback received from customers.
Mobile SDK can be used by all Paytrail customers who have a valid agreement with us.
Implementation support is available.
Providing a good digital consumer experience is crucial. Benefit from the necessary tools for paying in mobile applications.
A frictionless and smooth payment experience is supported by versatile payment method options, and tokenization and subscriptions that enable saving card data and recurring payments.
Storing your customer's payment information can be done smoothly and securely, which enables effortless future payments in e.g. taxi apps, ordering food online and public transportation ticket apps.
Available payment methods
- All Finnish online banks: Nordea, Osuuspankki, Danske Bank, Säästöpankki, Oma Säästöpankki, POP Bank, Aktia, Handelsbanken, Ålandsbanken and S-Pankki
- Cards: Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
- Tokenization and subscriptions enables saving card data and recurring payments
- Buy now, Pay later: Alisa Yrityslasku, Walley and OP Lasku
- Mobile: Pivo, MobilePay* and Apple Pay*
- Ask us about other possible payment methods!
* Not available within the app yet.
This is how you enable In-app payments
In-app payments is implemented as follows:
Want to know more?
Not yet a Paytrail customer, but would like to hear more about the Mobile SDK?
Looking for a partner to integrate In-app payments?
Would you like some case studies?
Contact us via the form and we will get back to you soon!