Paytrail implementation for a Shopify online store
Paytrail is available as a payment service for Shopify online stores
The service includes all payment methods offered by Paytrail, including invoice and installment payment.
To test Paytrail in Shopify, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your online store's Shopify control panel.
2. Activate Paytrail as a payment method from the drop-down menu under: Settings -> Payments -> Alternative Payments
3. Add Merchant ID: 13466 and Access Token: d3d86c09e781a00dda469e420166623f67a618e6
4. Save the settings
You can then make a test payment in the online store. Select Paytrail as your payment method and use the following bank or card test IDs: Test credentials
Start receiving payments:
1. Order the Paytrail service: Order form
2. We will contact you once we have received your order.
3. We will provide you with the credentials for the merchant panel where our service agreement can signed electronically or we will email the agreement for signature.
4. We provide you with the credentials that should be added to the Shopify control panel instead of test credentials.
5. The service is ready to use.