Paytrail integration for a Finqu online store
Paytrail is available as a payment service in Finqu online stores
The service includes all payment methods offered by Paytrail.
To test Paytrail in Finqu, follow these steps:
1. Log in to the Finqu control panel.
2. Go to the "Extensions" tab under "Settings".
3. Select Paytrail by clicking "Go to Settings"
4. Add Merchant ID: 13466 and Merchant Certificate: 6pKF4jkv97zmqBJ3ZL8gUw5DfT2NMQ
5. Click "Enable"
You can then make a test payment in the online store. Choose Paytrail as your payment method and use the following bank or card test IDs: Test credentials
Start receiving payments:
1. Order Paytrail's service: Order form
2. We will contact you once we have received your order.
3. We will provide you with the credentials for the merchant panel where our service agreement can signed electronically or we will email the agreement for signature.
4. Enter your merchant ID and merchant certificate in Finqu Manager under "Settings" -> "Extensions" in the Paytrail settings tab and click update.
5. The service is ready to use.